If you believe you are experiencing a medical emergency, Call 911 immediately. Do not rely on communication through this website for urgent medical needs.
The information on this website, discussed or otherwise made available, is not intended or implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.
Lamercie Health Care operates in the state of Florida. In order to better serve its customers and to help educate individuals and the general public about health care and medical issues and options, Lamercie Health Care owns and operates the Lamercie Health Care site.
1. Services Available Through the Lamercie Health Care Web site
A variety of information and communication services are made available through the Lamercie Health Care Web site, including:
- Educational information, including links to informative third-party websites.
- Information and news about Lamercie Health Care services, health care providers and facilities, and employment opportunities.
- Information about Lamercie Health Care events, activities and classes, including online registration.
- Online search and application for career and employment opportunities with Lamercie Health Care.
- Online registration for care at Lamercie Health Care member account.
- Information about Lamercie Health Care point of care options.
2. Personal Information Collection and Use
3. User Responsibilities
The Lamercie Health Care Web site is intended to help its community be better-informed regarding health care and medical options and solutions. Users of this site have certain responsibilities to utilize this site. You acknowledge that you must be 13 years or older to provide personal information to Lamercie Health Care through the Lamercie Health Care site and to use certain tools on the Lamercie Health Care site, and you represent that you are 13 years or older if you do so. We also need you to be responsible for doing your part to protect your personal information, and to understand that the educational information, tools and materials made available through the Lamercie Health Care site are not and do not include medical advice, and are not designed or intended to address your personal health condition or issues.
Users therefore must be responsible for the following:
3.1. Be an Informed User
3.2. Maintain and Protect Your Own Equipment
The Lamercie Health Care site is intended to be accessible and all content available through all standard commercial web browsers operating on standard personal computers, through standard commercially-available Internet access. The quality of content presentation and download speeds may vary depending on the software, equipment and Internet connections used.
- Lamercie Health Care does not provide any software, equipment or Internet connections. You are solely responsible for providing all software, computer equipment and other hardware, and Internet connections necessary to access the Lamercie Health Care Web site.
- Some features on the Lamercie Health Care Web site allow you to create an online member account. Your personal computer may store and automatically upload your username and password for account access. You may also download information from the Lamercie Health Care site to your personal computer or other devices. If someone else uses your personal computer or other devices, they may be able to use these functions to gain access to your account or personal information. Lamercie Health Care cannot prevent or be responsible for protecting your personal computer or other devices against unauthorized use. You are solely responsible for protecting the personal computers or other devices you use against unauthorized use to access your account.
- If you use a personal computer or other device provided by or shared with your employer, parent, spouse, roommate or other person, that other party may have the legal right to view all information stored on it. Lamercie Health Care cannot prevent or be responsible for such activities. If you use a personal computer or other device that another person has the legal right to control, you access your Lamercie Health Care account at your own risk.
- Whenever you are done using the Lamercie Health Care site, if you are logged in as a member, you should log off the site. You should not leave your computer or other device unattended when it is logged on to the Lamercie Health Care site as someone else may be able to view the screen or use the computer or other device. If you leave a Lamercie Health Care site session logged-in when someone else can see your computer screen or use your personal computer or other device, they may be able to gain access to your account or personal information. Lamercie Health Care cannot log you off your personal computer or protect your personal computer against unauthorized access. You are solely responsible for protecting the personal computers or other devices you use against unauthorized use to access your account.
- Computer viruses, worms, spyware and other malicious software on your computer can be used to gather passwords and personal information from that computer, often without the user’s knowledge. Lamercie Health Care cannot prevent or be responsible for detecting or removing malicious software on computers you use to access the Lamercie Health Care site. Affordable antivirus and antispyware software are readily available for personal computers. You should maintain and regularly use current antivirus and antispyware software on any personal computer you use to access the Lamercie Health Care site.
- Unauthorized individuals (“hackers”) and malicious software can sometimes gain access to computers through Internet connections, unless the computer has a working firewall. Unauthorized access of this kind may not be easily detected and may allow passwords and personal information to be gathered without the computer user’s knowledge. Lamercie Health Care does not provide and cannot be responsible for implementing a firewall for your computer. Firewall software is standard on many personal computers and affordable firewall software for personal computers is readily available. You should maintain a working firewall on any computer you use to access the Lamercie Health Care site.
- Computer criminals may sometimes send e-mails that appear to come from legitimate organizations. These e-mails typically ask you to log on to a site using a link in the e-mail, and enter some personal information to “verify,” “correct” or “update” your account, or something similar. This practice is known as “phishing,” and is intended to get personal information from unwary users to use for identity theft and other fraud.
IN ORDER TO HELP AVOID THE THREAT OF PHISHING, LAMERCIE HEALTH CARE WILL NEVER SEND YOU UNSOLICITED E-MAILS THAT INCLUDE A LINK TO A LAMERCIE HEALTH CARE site WHERE YOU WILL BE ASKED TO PROVIDE PERSONAL INFORMATION. IF YOU RECEIVE AN E-MAIL THAT CLAIMS TO BE FROM LAMERCIE HEALTH CARE WHICH INCLUDES A LINK TO A WEBSITE WHICH APPEARS TO BE OPERATED BY LAMERCIE HEALTH CARE, OR BY ANY PARTY ON BEHALF OF LAMERCIE HEALTH CARE, AND WHICH ASKS YOU TO PROVIDE PERSONAL INFORMATION, PLEASE DO NOT PROVIDE THAT PERSONAL INFORMATION.
If you receive any suspicious e-mail which claims or appears to be from Lamercie Health Care, please notify us by emailing Lamercie Health Care at firstname.lastname@example.org.
3.3. Protect Your Password
Access to your account and to personal information about you is password-protected. If your password is easy to guess, or if you share your password or someone else sees or steals it, someone else may be able to get access to your account. Please use a strong password and protect it from other people.
Lamercie Health Care relies upon your password in allowing access to your account and cannot prevent unauthorized access if your password is compromised. You are responsible for all activity taking place under your password unless we have been notified that it is compromised. Please notify us at once if you believe your password has been compromised, and we will help you change it. You can contact us about possible password compromise at email@example.com.
3.4. Do Not Provide Third Party Services
You are not permitted to use the Lamercie Health Care site to provide or support informational, educational, messaging or other services to other parties. The information and services made available by and through the Lamercie Health Care site are for personal use only.
3.5. Do Not Distribute Copyrighted Materials for Commercial Use
Most of the information and materials made available by and through the Lamercie Health Care site is copyrighted and owned by Lamercie Health Care or other parties. You may use this information and materials for your own personal use and may make limited use of it for nonprofit educational purposes to the extent permitted by applicable law. You may not sell or modify any information or materials obtained from Lamercie Health Care or reproduce, display, distribute, or otherwise use it in any way for any public or commercial purpose. Use of information or materials obtained from Lamercie Health Care on any other site or in a networked environment is prohibited. You must retain all copyright and other proprietary notices contained in the original information or materials on any copy you make of such material.
3.6. Do Not Abuse Lamercie Health Care Services
The Lamercie Health Care site is provided for your convenience and educational use. In order to keep these services working efficiently and appropriately, you are not permitted to:
- Use any other person’s username or password.
- Use the Lamercie Health Care site in any way that could damage, disable, overburden, or impair the Lamercie Health Care site or interfere with any other party’s use of the Lamercie Health Care site.
- Attempt to gain unauthorized access to any information, documents, records, accounts, devices, systems or networks connected to Lamercie Health Care through hacking, password cracking, IP spoofing or any other means.
- Restrict or inhibit anyone else from using the Lamercie Health Care site.
- Harvest or otherwise collect information about other individuals, including e-mail addresses and personal information.
- Link to, frame or use any trademark, logo or other proprietary information on the Lamercie Health Care site without Lamercie Health Care’s express written permission.
4. Health and Medical Educational Information
The Lamercie Health Care site is used to publish information and tools about health issues and general medical care options to help educate users and increase public awareness. Some of these tools and information are provided by parties other than Lamercie Health Care, and Lamercie Health Care may provide links to third-party sites or incorporate such tools and information into the Lamercie Health Care site for this purpose.
4.1. Information and Tools Are Not Medical Advice or Personal Health Information
All tools, information and links to information sites provided by or through Lamercie Health Care are for educational purposes only or for the purpose of providing information about point of care options. You are responsible for your understanding and use of all information.
INFORMATION PROVIDED BY OR THROUGH LAMERCIE HEALTH CARE IS NOT DIAGNOSTIC, MEDICAL ADVICE OR A SUBSTITUTE FOR MEDICAL ADVICE. IF YOU ARE SEEKING INFORMATION BECAUSE YOU BELIEVE YOU OR ANOTHER PERSON HAS HAVE A SPECIFIC MEDICAL CONDITION PLEASE CONTACT YOUR HEALTH CARE PROVIDER. IF YOU HAVE REASON TO BELIEVE THERE IS A MEDICAL EMERGENCY PLEASE CALL “911” OR YOUR OTHER APPLICABLE EMERGENCY NUMBER AT ONCE. YOU SHOULD ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF YOUR HEALTHCARE PROVIDER WITH ANY QUESTIONS YOU MAY HAVE REGARDING A MEDICAL CONDITION. YOU SHOULD NEVER DISREGARD THE ADVICE OF A HEALTHCARE PROVIDER OR CANCEL AN APPOINTMENT WITH A HEALTHCARE PROVIDER BECAUSE YOU ARE RELYING ON INFORMATION YOU HAVE READ ON THE LAMERCIE HEALTH CARE SITE.
While Lamercie Health Care seeks to provide information which may be helpful in understanding your own health care needs and issues, none of the educational information, classes, events, or activities available through the Lamercie Health Care site was or will be developed for you personally. If you want or need information related to your personal health condition, please contact your health care provider.
4.2. Information and Links are Not Necessarily Endorsed
The fact that information is published or a is link provided by Lamercie Health Care does not mean that the views and opinions expressed therein are necessarily shared by Lamercie Health Care. Lamercie Health Care is not affiliated with any religious organization or political party.
4.3. Information and Tools Are Not Guaranteed
While Lamercie Health Care seeks to provide useful, high-quality information and tools through the Lamercie Health Care site, Lamercie Health Care cannot guarantee that any information is accurate, complete, current, error-free, or free of viruses, worms or other malicious software. Information and tools are provided “as is,” without warranties of any kind, express or implied, including but not limited to warranties of fitness and suitability for any particular purpose.
4.4. Linked sites Are Not Endorsed
Lamercie Health Care seeks to link only to trustworthy, valuable sites, but provides site links for your convenience only. A link to a site does not constitute an endorsement of the linked site, its content, or any party affiliated with the linked site. Lamercie Health Care makes no warranties or representations, express or implied, about the accuracy, completeness, currency, relevance, appropriateness, or availability of any linked site, the information contained in them, or any products or services they offer. Lamercie Health Care shall not be liable, directly or indirectly, for any damages, losses or harm incurred in connection with the use of a linked site.
Consequently, reference from this site or from any of the information services provided by Lamercie Health Care to any entity, product, service or information does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation by Lamercie Health Care or any of its employees. We are not responsible for the content of any “off-site” web pages referenced from this site.
4.5. Jurisdictional Limitation of Use
The Lamercie Health Care site originates and is intended for use in the United States. Lamercie Health Care does not claim that any tools, information or materials on this site are appropriate or may be used outside of the United States. Access to tools, information or materials may not be legal by certain persons or in certain countries. If you access the site from outside the United States, you do so at your own risk and are responsible for compliance with the laws of your jurisdiction.
6. Services Availability and Limitations
Lamercie Health Care will attempt to keep the Lamercie Health Care site available at all times, but availability may be interrupted from time to time for maintenance, repair, upgrade or other activities, due to technical problems, or due to natural disaster or other emergency. Lamercie Health Care is not responsible for and cannot control the availability of third-party communications services necessary to connect to the Lamercie Health Care site.
7. Digital Millennium Copyright Act Provisions
Owners of copyrighted works who believe that their rights under U.S. copyright law have been infringed by a use of Lamercie Health Care may report an alleged infringement to Lamercie Health Care by following the relevant provisions of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998 (the “DMCA”) rights, by sending Lamercie Health Care’ authorized agent a notification of alleged infringement that satisfies the requirements of the DMCA. Upon receipt of a satisfactory notice of alleged infringement Lamercie Health Care will promptly investigate the allegations, and respond appropriately, including removal of or blocking access to allegedly infringing content.
7.1. If you are affected by the removal or blocking of allegedly infringing content which you in good faith believe has been removed or blocked in error, you may send a counter notification to Lamercie Health Care. Upon Lamercie Health Care’s receipt of a counter-notification that satisfies the requirements of DMCA, Lamercie Health Care will provide a copy of the counter notification to the person who sent the original notification of alleged infringement and will follow the DMCA’s procedures with respect to a received counter notification.
7.2. DMCA notifications of alleged infringement and counter-notifications may be sent to Lamercie Health Care at firstname.lastname@example.org.
7.3. Lamercie Health Care will not be a party to any disputes or lawsuits regarding alleged copyright infringement.
8. Limitation of Liability
TO THE GREATEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, LAMERCIE HEALTH CARE’S LIABILITY TO ANY PERSON FOR ANY CLAIMS, LOSSES, DAMAGES, HARM OR COSTS ARISING FROM OR PERTAINING TO THE USE, OPERATION OR FUNCTIONING OF THE LAMERCIE HEALTH CARE SITE, WHETHER ARISING FROM OR PERTAINING TO BREACH OF CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), WARRANTY OR ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY, SHALL BE LIMITED TO THE PERSON’S DIRECT MONETARY DAMAGES AND SHALL NOT INCLUDE ANY INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, NON-ECONOMIC, CONSEQUENTIAL, PUNITIVE OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES (INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO DAMAGES RELATED TO DELAYS, LOSS OF DATA, INTERRUPTION OF SERVICE, LOSS OF PRIVACY, REPUTATIONAL OR PHYSICAL HARM), EVEN IF LAMERCIE HEALTH CARE HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
9. Dispute Resolution
10. Contact Information
Lamercie Health Care