If you believe you are experiencing a medical emergency, Call 911 immediately. Do not rely on communication through this website for urgent medical needs.
The information on this website, discussed or otherwise made available, is not intended or implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.
1. Services Subject to Notice.
Lamercie Health Care provides a variety of information and communication services (“Services”). Some information and services are available to the general public.
- Access to educational information, including links to informative Web sites.
- Access to information and news services about Lamercie Health Care services, health care providers and facilities, and employment opportunities.
- Access to information about Lamercie Health Care events, activities and classes, including online registration.
2. Use and Disclosure of Personal Information
- Lamercie Health Care will not disclose any personal information obtained through the Lamercie Health Care site for any third-party marketing purposes.
- Lamercie Health Care will not collect or use personal information about your use of the Services to obtain educational information, news, information about Lamercie Health Care services, activities and classes, or career or employment opportunities, to make decisions about insurance underwriting or coverage, medical care or treatment, or administration of health care for individuals. Lamercie Health Care will not use such information to infer or make any determinations about an individual’s health condition or medical needs. Lamercie Health Care may use personal information collected during your registration for a Lamercie Health Care member account or provided by you in communicating with Lamercie Health Care about your member account, in order to administer your My Lamercie Health Care account.
- Lamercie Health Care may use personal information collected during registration for Lamercie Health Care services, activities or classes, to administer such services, activities or classes.
- Lamercie Health Care may make personal information available to third-party service providers for the purpose of providing interactive tools and services to you, such as artificial intelligence driven chat.
- Information provided by individuals participating in User Forums and Message Boards will not be collected or stored as part of insurance or used to make decisions about insurance underwriting or coverage, medical care or treatment, or administration of health care for any individual. Lamercie Health Care will not use this information to infer or make any determinations about an individual’s health condition or medical needs.
- Lamercie Health Care will disclose personal information when required to do so by law, for example, in response to a court order or a subpoena or other legal obligation, in response to a law enforcement agency’s request, or in special cases when we have reason to believe that disclosing this information is necessary to identify, contact or bring legal action against someone who may be causing injury to or interference (either intentionally or unintentionally) with our rights or property.
A “cookie” is a small set of computer data that allows Web servers, like the Web servers used to host the Lamercie Health Care site, to maintain records of the activities of users visiting the site and to help us serve you better by improving our site design. Cookies may be used to customize the delivery of content based on your usage patterns and interests.
- Unregistered users may have cookies placed on their computers for use in customizing the delivery of content based on usage patterns and interests.
- Registered users may have cookies placed on their computers to allow their experience of the Lamercie Health Care site to be customized and facilitated. For example, a class registration form may have the User’s name and address entered as a convenience to the User.
4. Third-Party Advertising Partners
In addition to using cookies and related technologies as described above, we use third-party service providers to serve interest-based advertisements for Lamercie Health Care products and services across the Internet. These service providers may collect non-identifiable information about your interactions with our site through the use of these technologies. In the course of serving these advertisements, these third-party companies may place or recognize a unique cookie on your computer and may record information to these cookies based upon your activities on any of our sites and/or services and on third-party websites. Each of these companies uses this cookie information according to their own privacy and security policies. If you do not wish to have this information used for the purpose of serving you interest-based advertisements, then you may opt-out as indicated below. Please note that you will continue to receive generic advertisements. If you would like more information about this practice and to know your choices for not having this information used by third-party service providers for this purpose, please visit http://www.networkadvertising.org/managing/opt_out.asp.
Some Internet browsers include the ability to transmit “Do Not Track” signals. As uniform standards have not been adopted, we do not currently respond to browser “do not track” signals. For more information regarding “Do Not Track”, please visit “All About Do Not Track.”